Monday, November 17, 2014

Classrooms, Classrooms, Classrooms

Oh dear, posting on this blog is a bit difficult for me, but I will conquer it.  Student teaching is coming to an end and I have seen really great things in many classrooms. I did take a lot of pictures and I want to share just a little bit of an ABC Center in Ms. Secrest's classroom:


Every activity at the center had an I CAN statement. I CAN statements are focusing the learning so that the children know what they are learning.  I love them.

All the doors are decorated in the early grades in the schools I am working in and one really caught my eye.

I want to share a quick Thanksgiving product that you might like:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Open-and-Closed-Syllable-Turkeys-1513350






I will be back soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment